Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Not So Triumphant Return

So I realize that it's been an incredibly long time since I did an update. I basically got totally confused once the blogger moved over to google and couldn't figure out how to log-in, so instead of doing what any normal person would have done, and just spend the extra 10 minutes reading about what had happened, and then successfully log in, I decided to get really annoyed and just give up. After reading a friend's blog, I remembered I had an account and decided to figure things out and log back on.

There are quite a few experiences that probably would have amused some of you people out there that occurred since my last post and this one, but I don't think I'm going to bother recounting those stories. The biggest change right now is that I have been accepted to an Allopathic Medical School, which we shall just call Miskatonic University (kudos to anyone that recognizes this), as I will undoubtedly be making some jokes at its expense sometime in the near future, and it's probably best that certain people don't know about it, because I have a feeling they will not find it amusing. More to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home